Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What should i use to curl my hair..normal rollers or a curling tong?

i go to college and i dont have lots of time in the morning to curl my hair so i thought about using rollers, but i am not sure weather they will curl my hair propley..and how can i get my curls to stay in as they usually drop as soon as i get outside :(|||You should try using a curling gel on you damp hair and then roll them before you go to sleep. In the morning, put a (very) little light hold hairspray... I have the same problem, that usually works unless it's really humid.|||I find it's best to curl my hair using a 1 or 2 inch curling iron. I keep a strand of hair curling for about 30 seconds then take it out. After I'm done curling all my hair, I use a little hairspray, some frizz spray that way it doesn't go crazy, and maybe if you want some kind of gel that will hold your curls or even make them curlier(:|||I've found that tongs are more effective but are harsher to your hair whereas rollers are less destructive but take MUCH longer and don't achieve a brilliant effect unless you layer the hair in hairspray. Use mouse and hairspray to keep the curls. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment