Friday, December 2, 2011

Is it unhygeinic to masturbate with a curling tong?

What exactly is a curling tong...? Are you referring to the curling iron "stick"? I would suggest just buying a hairbrush with a very long handle and purchasing some Vaseline with it. Smother the end of the hairbrush with the handle with Vaseline, and use that to masturbate. (: But like the person above me said, just clean it and I'm sure it will be okay, I just really don't recommend doing it again. If you have any questions, concerns, comments, etc., feel free to email me on my Y!A profile page. (: Happy masturbating!!! (; (; (; Emmy|||I wouldn't use one. They're kind of hard and could cause minor cuts or tears.|||...Um...|||Yes but just make sure u clean it and it will be fine|||lol thats what i do, but its fine as long as its clean

No comments:

Post a Comment