Friday, December 2, 2011

Me and my Friend monica are getting Tong pierced?

i am so scared does it hurt.|||I made the mistake of piercing my tongue when I was 18. It was a stupid decision for me personally. Everyone has their own reasons for doing it though. It wasn't as painful as I had anticipated, but it did hurt. There is a lot of care after the piercing as well to keep it clean.|||You're getting your "tong" pierced...??? Gee I think whoever is going to do it, will have a very difficult time finding your "tong"... Unless you mean your "TONGUE"...


And with that, the question of WHY comes to mind.. ?


Do you think it is going to make you look better...? Will it get you a better (???) class of friends...


Do you think any prospective employer is going to appreciate you looking like that...?


Absolute nonsense....!!!. If you were suppose to have a piercing of this nature, you would have been born with one...!!!


Sure it's going to hurt...Stick a needle anywhere and it's going to hurt, even if they use some kind of anesthetic, and then there's the aftermath of it all..


But YOU KNOW BEST - that's why you asked for an opinion in here - because you already have the answer (s)...!!!


Rachelle In High Heels|||I have mine done. It wasnt painful when it got pierced. But the swelling that lasted nearly a week was horrible. No eating! Only yogurt and soft food. But after that week, it was great. I say do it while you are young!|||I hope you mean tongue and yes, it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment