Friday, December 2, 2011

How to creat loose waves or curls with a curling tong ?

Hi Im having a bit of trouble trying to creat a wave in my hair I have a high heat multi styler with different attach ments with a a normal curling tong and a drop curl tong, the thing is the curls are always too tight and as I have thick hair the more hair I curl the thicker my hair becomes, So I was thinking If I was to put a bit of a wave in I would have a nice effect but not too dramatic but I cant seem to do it.


My hair is below shoulder lenght.





In the set that I got I also have a triple barrel tong to creatr waves but this tend to give too much of a wave and doesnt look nautal enough.





I would like to have loose curls Im getting married In July and have seen pics of this but I am having trouble. I went to get it styled the other day and the lady did massive curls and it wasnt like I hoped as I lost lots off the length of my hair as it rided up with the curl. It was up buy me ears nearly when she did it. So my faith in hairdressers has gone out of the window at the moment.|||use loads of mousse or styling gel, and a anti frizz, tip your head upside down, then dry your hair, i do it all the time, all the best|||good. thank you so much for the two points!|||have you got hair straightners? like GHD's or any really.


i have just below shoulder hair and for work i always wear it curly(im a dancer) .


if you can get them, get a section of your hair and pull it out , get the hair starighteners and the top facing the ceeling get the hair , then twist slightly as you pull down.


it might take a few attenpts but you will get it, and believe me they look much ''cleaner'' than using curling tongs etc.


as its straightening the frizz whilsts curling the haier.


hope you understand what im talking about! lol.|||I have the same problem..Have you tried using hair rollers?|||i use l'oreal hot curls spray cuz it gives it more flexibility then i spray it with a litle bit of hairspray b4 curling it then lightly comb it out with a wide toothed comb


xx hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment