Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My friend told me that you could get cancer by wearing a tong?

my friend is afraid that she could get cancer by wearing a underwear tong|||First of all, it's called a thong and no, hopefully she's a little smarter than that and was just kidding. And hopefully, you're a little smarter than to think it's true.|||Haha, cancer isn't a transferable thinig! You could maybe get some kind of Urinary Tract Infection if it was someone elses thong, but cancer? No.|||cancer due to a thong has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. now I wouldnt be surprised if you could get some kind of irritation from it though.|||Well thats odd I dont think so. Maybe a little raw or mabe a little raw but no cancer and the worst would be a uti Come on.|||I don't think so, but then again I have never known anyone who has wore a tong.|||If you mean thong, no...your friend is silly.|||it's tHong and no u can't

No comments:

Post a Comment