Friday, December 2, 2011

Nicky Clarke Pro-Ceramic Digital Curling Tong or Nicky Clarke Frizz Control Curling Tong?

I cant make my mind up, i need to have a very good curler, i dont want something that i curl on my hair and they become loose curls or flat, i have CarmenHair Thermal Moisture-Lock Multistyler, as they are quite expensive they dont even curl my hair properly





so which one of them shall i go for???





( i have wavy hair)|||in all honesty and respect neither!i have had both pairs and they keep breaking in different ways!i have changed em both more than 3 times and eventually chosen something else,one of them even electrocuted me!the best i have used are the lee stafford range or for more options go to your local hairdressing suppliers(they are open to the public).they have every brand at reduced prices and will give you better info!good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment