Friday, December 2, 2011

Do i need to washing my hair and keep puttin heat defence on my hair and then blowdry it then use curling tong?

Or can I just use my curling tongs on dry hair every day do I always have use somethink before using curling tongs|||you don't always have to put heat defence spray on your hair,you could also leave your hair before you blowdry it to give it time to dry itself or towel dry it.


the curling tongs can damage your hair and heat defence can help it so you could leave it how you do it.


eventually your hair will be dry and frazzled !|||You don't have to blowdry. It would really save your hair from heat damage. I would just let it air dry or towel dry. But of course letting it towel or air dry would take longer. It's totally up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment