Friday, December 2, 2011

My ganmother diad and left me her blue tong lizard do i need a licence and if i do were do i get it?

my grand mother died and left me a blue tong lizard i wont to keep it if posablue but i think i need i licence but i dont know were to get one i live in victoria what do they eat any info on blue tongs will help so if you know some thing plzzzzz say it|||I am unsure of your need for a license but I doubt it there is nothing special or dangerous about a blue tongue. but I do not know the laws in Victoria. as far as care for your guy you can go to google and type in blue tongue lizard care sheet and about thirty will pop up that you can go to. try and keep everything as close to normal as your grandmother had it so you do not stress the big guy.|||Is it a blue tongued skink if it is you'll probably will need a license, most if not all Australian species are protected that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment