Tuesday, December 6, 2011

If you get your Tong priced dose that mean that your a lesbian ?

I assume you mean 'get your TONGUE PIERCED DOES' that mean you are a lsesbian.



No, if it did, my work would be overrun with lesbians.|||Umm. No





Body modifications doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation.


Trust me, I'm pretty heavy in the bod mod scene and there isn't a "LGBT" body mod out there.|||haha tong priced dose %26lt;3





obviously not, it's not like there's a "lesbian nerve" that leaks throughout your body when you pierce through it :P|||No tongue rings can send a man to HEAVEN and BACK 7 frikkin times in one setting! Lol, do what you want its your body not theirs!





If you truly believe this siht then take it out when you are around ppl|||How expensive are tongs these days. I never had mine priced|||No it does not.|||No, it just means thats your style:)


Your not a lesbian if you know your not

No comments:

Post a Comment